The family systems theory is a theory introduced by Dr. Murray Bowen that suggests that individuals cannot be understood in isolation from one another, but rather as a part of their family, as the family is an emotional unit.
We specialize in meeting with your entire family.
• Alcohol Abuse
• Physical/Psychological Abuse
• Grief and Loss Issues
• Conflicts Among Family Members/Siblings
• Cut-Offs Between Family Members
• Job Stress
• Medical Issues
• Blended Families – Remarriage
• Separation and Divorce
• Adjustment to Separation and Divorce
• Mother/Daughter Conflicts
• Communication Difficulties
Contact me today for a consultation